- (Easy) Identify a correct graph on which you can run this algorithm. Run the algorithm and verify your answers with one of the applications quoted above.
- (Easy) Read up about A* Algorithm.
- (Medium) Program Dijkstra’s Algorithm in any of your favourite programming language. Get in touch with me, if you need help.
- (Medium) Once you implement Dijkstra’s Algorithm in any languages, use it to make a navigation system for your locality. You will have to see how to convert the road network into a graph – what will be vertices and what will be edges and what factors will you use to determine edge weights etc.
- (Hard) Identify any other real-life problems you can solve with Dijkstra’s Algorithm, that you come across in your personal life.
- (Hard) We know that there may be many shortest-paths from s to some vertex. Dijkstra’s will find only one of them. Give an example of graph, which has more than one shortest-path between start vertex and end vertex.
Pages: Contents … << Previous 11 Next Page>>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14