Here’s a detailed article about definition of sets, one of the building blocks of modern mathematics. Though many details may look trivial to you, it is utmost important that you grasp the meaning of this definition in depth. Most of the exercises are designed for a beginner learner. You may find some challenging exercises in Page 8/9.
Questions from this notes can also come in General Aptitude section of exams.
- Definition and Notation
- Examples, Counterexamples and Some Interesting Sets
- Some Useful Notations Related to Sets
- Operations of Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Experiments (Beginner)
- Experiments (Beginner) Continued: Mixing Up Operations
- Experiments (Beginner-Hard) Continued: Number of Elements/Subsets
- Experiments (Hard)
Please leave a comment below if you find any mistakes. These materials are provided free of cost, and it would encourage us a lot if you leave a comment if you find it useful!